How To Get Boho Beach Waves
We all want that boho beach babe look so we have created this super easy tutorial for effortless beach waves.
Here’s how to recreate this look from our photo shoot (hair by Megan Everett):
- Start with day old hair to add texture and help the waves stay in.
- Put your hair in 3 loose braids making sure to braid as close to the roots as possible so the waves go all the way to the top of your head. Sleep in the braids overnight to help the waves hold.
- Take the braids out in the morning and brush through to soften.
- Using a curling wand, curl any pieces that need an extra bit of help. Try not to hold for too long as you want to avoid them becoming ringlets.
- Sprinkle a little volumising powder in the hair closest to the roots to add that extra volume and texture. Use a small amount of volumising powder through the lengths if needed by rubbing the powder in your hands and running your fingers through your hair (use this sparingly so it doesn’t become too gritty).
Hair and Makeup by Megan Everett